As of March 14, 2016, this website is available for historical reference only and will no longer be maintained.
Visit the City of San Diego's official website at www.sandiego.gov.
- General safe boating classes - (800) 336-2628
- Current beach and weather conditions (San Diego Lifeguard Service) - (619) 221-8824
- Weather forecast (National Weather Service)
Boat Launching Ramps
- De Anza Cove - 2800 East Mission Bay Drive, near the intersection of Clairemont Drive
- Ski Beach - 2900 Ingraham Street at Vacation Road (signalized intersection)
- Dana Landing - 2590 Ingraham Street at Dana Landing Road (signalized intersection)
- Santa Clara Cove or San Juan Cove - 900 Santa Clara Place at Mission Boulevard (signalized intersection)
- South Shores - 404 Sea World Drive (launch hours may be restricted)
- La Jolla Shores - 2000 Avenida de la Playa (La Jolla Shores - this is a beach launch into the surf)